How will this blog go on?

Well, hello everyone!!
Finally after the long journey, haha...


Since a year ago, I didn't post anything in this blog. At the first, I think that this blog will not be run for a long time, because I made this blog just for doing my assignment on my journalistic class. But now, I decided to write again in this blog.
Actually, I'm not sure what I'm going to write here. It maybe something about food, travelling, my life journey, tips of make up, music or film review, and many things. 

And alsoooooooooooooooooooo....
In this blog, I'll try to write the story. It may be a short story or it also can b
e a part of novel that I'm going to write. The important thing is the stories will be based on my own story and experiences. The story will be written in non formal language so you guys will enjoy reading it.
Honestly, from a long time ago. I really want to write a story based on my true story, but I'm still wondering if it is okay for me to write it or not. Then, the reason why I've not written it because of the only thing that we called "MAGER" haha..

I think that my experiences in my life can be delivered in a story, because I think that I have an enough complicated story. Start from the love story, friendship, my college, and the family. Moreover, I need support to carry on this planning. I still need more time to think of what I'm going to tell and how to start writing my story. 

So, wait for me and see you guys~

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

The Right Ways That You Need To Do For Interviewing Someone

Anggap saja begini..

Cindy Bella Difia, a Student of English Department Became the Representative of Asia Youth International Model United Nations 2018 in Thailand